Book Title: GRE Verbal Workbook (Kaplan Test Prep)
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Related BooksHundreds of realistic practice questions and exercises to prepare you for the verbal portion of the GRE.
Kaplan’s Verbal Workbook for the GRE,
comprehensively addresses the Verbal Reasoning and Writing sections of the GRE Revised General Test. This
workbook is a highly effective way to prepare for the verbal section of the GRE Revised General Test.The most essential information on the GRE from the leader in GRE preparation.
Kaplan gives you everything you need to boost your Verbal score on the GRE, including the most effective strategies, comprehensive practice, and tools to conquer every question on Test Day.THIS CUSTOMIZED STUDY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• 6 full-length Verbal Reasoning practice sets
• Diagnostic tool for even more targeted Verbal practice
• Review of essential skills and concepts, including vocabulary
• Key strategies for all Verbal Reasoning question types on the revised GRE
• Essay-writing tips and strategies for the Analytical Writing sectionKaplan is dedicated to the success of our students. We guarantee students will score higher on the GRE -- or get their money back.